Produced by the Arts Council for Long Beach, Long Beach Arts Month celebrates and promotes Long Beach’s diverse arts and culture.
Long Beach Arts Month occurs every October as part of National Arts and Humanities Month, a coast-to-coast collective celebration of culture in America.
We aim to:
- Promote the local arts community
- Promote the arts to new audiences including new age groups, new demographics, and new geographic areas
- Reduce barriers to the arts
- Work in partnership with the local arts community
- Serve as a communication hub for the local arts community
Long Beach Arts Month was previously known as “GLOBAL” and is excited to connect visitors and locals alike with Long Beach’s talented producers of local arts and culture.
Visit our Press page for coverage and news releases.